Monday, January 28, 2013

A Piece of Me



Anyone who knows me can confirm that i love food 
I love reading about food
 I love the smell of food
I love the look of food
I love cooking food
 and most of all...
 I love eating food!

Just like the many people out there who share this love, I feel it is necessary to let others enjoy my experiences and most loved recipes.

Although I am indeed no professional chef, I see myself as a professional eater and with that title comes a self-given responsibility to ensure that everyone else is exposed to the most delicious of foods, and saved from those that just weren't worth the time or money!

And even though I am currently amidst the battle against all of the foods that are so deliciously bad for my health... I have the motivation to find ways to satisfy my fussy, sugar craving taste-buds without the associated guilt. 

 Who am i kidding? Among my very favourite foods are a long list of renowned "bad" foods, that somehow are just SO good!!!  And even if these foods only appear in moderation within my diet... When I have them, I don't do it in halves. 

You will see...









1 comment:

  1. Amazing introduction for a food blog. I hope to see some exciting recipes and advice on where to eat!!

    ReplyDelete